Skip to main content

The ABC of Sunbirdish


As in all languages, grammar also applies to Sunbirdish. I reflect on some of the rules, seeking clarity for myself as well as for anybody who is learning the ropes on their very own God dialect. I am sure that there will be vast differences, but also a degree of congruity and this might be helpful to other "birders" out there.

Also, to make it quite clear: I did not create these, but make the deductions by reflection and listening as the encounters occur.

The ABC:
Awareness is the key to initially becoming aware of a conversation between God and myself and then to try to not miss a "word" by being absent minded going about my life. There is nothing supernatural about any of the sunbird encounters. They were born of such ordinary scenarios that I could have missed all or any of them at the blink of an eye. In this, living consciously, is the challenge and the adventure. I have to say that, thankfully, to not have had the sunbird experiences will not have altered my course. In other words, they are not God's ONLY involvement in my life, but the sunbirds brought exactly this truth home to me: I am not alone. This has an enormous impact on how I tackle life and in that sense, to not have become fluent in Sunbirdish would have been to be only half alive.

Bespoke methodology. It has nothing to do with me. I do not command or control the encounters. I have never even consciously asked to be shown a sunbird. But it feels as if God is extremely conscious of me, of my deepest thoughts and cares. Like a lover who wants to make his beloved happy and wants to reassure her, God sends the sunbirds exactly when I need another declaration of love. And in that sense it has everything to do with me. It is made to fit. You may be getting flowers, feathers, shooting stars, hunchbacks, scientific proof or channelled poems. But I get sunbirds!

Circumstantial with brilliant synchronicity and execution, far beyond what I can or could possibly fathom. Even though I didn't realise it at the very first encounter, they seem to be prophetic. Or rather, they seem to precede events by simulating my life circumstances and then using it as an analogy to give me the support I need to continue on the way. Is that what a prophecy implies? It may be a question for another day, but I have always been rather sceptic about modern day prophets and their methods.Yet it is uncanny the way every encounter seems to include the main role players in my life and to address a concern about the future in particular.

As for the rest of the iridescent alphabet? Let's settle with an acronym:
Diminutive employees from God heralding incredibly joyous knowledge, lavishing moments neatly ordained perfection, qualifying recurring synchronicities to us vagrants wandering xystus, yearning zest! ;-)

Matilda

P.S The full tale of how the sunbirds came into my life, is described in the following 4 posts:
Lessons in Sunbirdish 1
Lessons in Sunbirdish 2
Lessons in Sunbirdish 3
Lessons in Sunbirdish 4






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vanuit Die Restory - Gesprekke Tussen Reisgenote (110)

Die Week Na 'n Dood Sebastien op sy gelukkigste - by water, besig om vis te vang Die Gesprek Elemente Uit Die Gesprek Musiek Sebastien het altyd gesê, "I like old music.' Hy het. Billy Joel se Piano Man  was vir baie lank die ringtone op sy foon. Dat ons só gelukkig kan wees, dankie Sebas. George & Matilda  

Vanuit Die Restory - Gesprekke Tussen Reisgenote (66)

  Retreat   Die Gesprek  Elemente Uit Die Gesprek  Musiek Met ons liefde. George & Matilda 

Vanuit Die Restory - Gesprekke Tussen Reisgenote (99)

  'n Duisend Hande Die Gesprek Elemente Uit Die Gesprek ~ ❖ ~ "Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative [or creation] there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too.  All sorts of things occur to help one that would otherwise never have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of incidents and meetings and material assistance which no man would have believed would have come his way." W.H. Murray, Skotse ontdekkingsreisiger ~ ❖ ~ Cause of Death Uitstalling Ariana in vervoering  Musiek Wanneer jy dinge nie so krampagtig probeer beheer nie, jou oorgee aan die vloei van gebeure en oop is vir die onverwagte, kan jy saam met Ian McKellen sing. Ian McKellen gee nie om saam met wie hy sing nie, solank hy dit net kan doen.