Notes from a different drummer
Learning the unforced rhythms of grace
Why should we be in such desperate haste to succeed, and in such
desperate enterprises? If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps
it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he
hears, however measured or far away.
Henry David Thoreau
Are you tired? Worn out?
Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your
life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me - watch
how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or
ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and
lightly."
Mat
11:28-30 (The Message)
Introduction
In this post we focus on the HOW of what we’ve seen in the
Bird’s eye view.
![]() |
| Image by George and Matilda Angus |
(Click to enlarge image)
George

Comments
Post a Comment